I stayed at this Hotel for 4 nights. The staff were professional, helpful & friendly. My room as on the ground floor & had everytning I needed. It was clean, quiet & the wi-fi worked perfectly in it. There was also a safe in the room & mini-bar which was restocked daily with soft drinks. Breakfast was served in the bar/outside & there was plenty of selection for every taste. The location was great for seeing the sites & handy for several restaurants.
I was apprehensive after seeing some of the recent reviews , but found that for me everything was perfect. I think if you are expectiong 5 star quality such as the Savoy or the one of the larger chains of Hotels then it isn't for you, but it is a charming small Hotel with good standards. Pisa is not a large city , it is small & quirky & I think that of the Hotels available this was one of the better ones , just don't equate 5 star England to 5 star Pisa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel