Stayed in a Junior Suite which doesn't qualify for the term suite but we knew that anyway reading the reviews before we arrived. Service is very good, staff are very genuine. We had dinner at the in house restaurant which although very good was over priced so I would recommend going to the square where the leaning tower is for your dinner. The restaurant is situated in a very nice courtyard where breakfast is also served which is really good too. Scrambled eggs, cold Italian meats both on offer. As like others I would recommend this hotel if you get a good rate which you can do on an advance purchase deal on the hotel's website. Yes the rooms are small but it's clean and comfortable and the Wi-FI works fine and the location is perfect for getting to the Leaning Tower etc. Finally on the third floor there is a delightful sitting room, well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel