A small character hotel with circa 20 bedrooms rooms set within five minute walk of main tourist attractions. Service is very good and the hotel has a pleasant garden at the back and living room on the top floor with good views of the city. The hotel is homely but rooms are small, though do have character. The hotel is quiet but noise can carry in the early hours from neighbouring rooms. Breakfast is very good with even wine on offer but hot food is limited to bacon and scrambled egg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel