This is a lovely hotel very close to the tower. We did have air con in our room! staff very friendly, as our flight was 8.00pm I asked if we could have a later check out, which we got no problem, which was excellent. It would be nice if they provided tea/coffee in your room. Take up the rugs that lay on your bedroom floor, very slippy underfoot, also my husband stood on a tac which was poking through the carpet!! We did enjoy our stay here in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel