The hotel is situated in a largely residential/commuter district of Pisa, about 20-30 minutes walk along very busy roads into from the centre. It seems quite a medern building, although a few parts need attention. It's really designed and located for the convenience of the business traveller, or people just passing through for one or two nights, such as airline cabin crew.
1. Friendly and helpful staff.
2. Good choice of breakfast.
3. Complimentary chilled water in each room.
4. High standard of cleanliness.
1. Very basic bedrooms.
2. Poor maintenance in the bathroom (Room 211).
3. No wifi access in the bedrooms.
4. No leisure facilities, not even a patio or garden. Would have expected a swimming pool at a 4 star hotel, or at least some sort of terrace/garden or outside area.
5. No guest/visitor information in the individual rooms - means you have to keep asking at reception for basic information, such as what time breakfast is served, etc.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Repubblica Marinara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Repubblica Marinara Hotel
- Repubblica Marinara Pisa