“Wonderful little wine bar”
Review of Vicolo Divino

Vicolo Divino
Ranked #128 of 989 Restaurants in Pisa
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Wine Bar, Street Food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Sale of wine quality in a bottle and loose prices. Organize the tasting room inside and out in places within performance. Opening lunch and dinner with mixed cutting of meat and cheese dishes and drink with different appetizers. Opportunity to organize appetizers on request. Toast for graduation parties and otherwise.
Reviewed 25 August 2014

They have wine from their own vineyards and fresh snacks they have made,all totally gorgeous. So delighted to stumble on this place. Sadly it was closed when I came back to Pisa a few days ago, at midnight! Will try again and again!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stumbled upon this gem of a place after a late Friday evening arrival in Pisa, It was only a little way from our hotel, just off the river. We were offered a couple of glasses of lovely wine (red and white) and enjoyed the friendly family atmosphere so much we went back on the next night to enjoy a superb platter of meats and cheeses, Sunday it was closed but we had to go back on our last evening, By the end of our third visit we felt right at home, especially after I was offered a superb bolgheri which is a locally produced red wine. When we come back to Pisa we will definitely pay this lovely place another visit. Family run business and it shows.

1  Thank Marina P
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I was at this lovely wine bar late in the night after arriving in Pisa. The owner is a very friendly young lady who made me a small sandwich with parma ham and cheese on the spot. They have a large selection of wines, and the wine I had went great with the sandwich. I would have loved to go there again but I did not have the opportunity in my short stay in Pisa. A great place for a glass of wine and accompanying fresh snacks.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

My partner and I decided to share a platter of cheeses and meats, which came with lovely fresh bread, chargrilled artichoke, amongst other little things. It was certainly an apt size for two to share, and was absolutely divine. We also were brought some bruschetta!
We also ordered a glass of wine each, which was not even a particular one which we had selected (students unable to pay a lot!), and it was truly fine, so we ordered more. This has to be one of the highlights of Pisa. The service was splendid, and in spite of the Communist graffiti, the location is peaceful and pretty. Amaaaazing.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

What a wonderful place to have a night aperitivo! 2 glasses of red wine (which was the best we tried in italy) accompanied with some aperitivos and smiling helpful stuff (in spite of the fact none of them speak english), made this night very special for us. What a pity we stayed only 1 day in Pisa. Would come back there over and over again

1  Thank Koshichka