“Entirely rude” 1 of 5 bubbles

McDonald's
Ranked #745 of 940 Restaurants in Pisa
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbia, Illinois
“Entirely rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We took our family to Pisa for a day trip. I am traveling with a 3 year old and 5 year old. They were so glad to see the golden arches, we don't eat fast food normally but they wanted something "normal". Of course they needed to use the restroom before we ate. We were in line for the bathroom when one of the young workers barged in yelling "ticket" "ticket", he wanted to see our receipts before we could use the bathroom. I tried to explain that they needed to go to the bathroom before I could wait in line to buy their lunch. Anyway, he didn't care and kicked everyone out. We did go out and buy their lunch so we had a ticket, then I had to figure out how to take them to the bathroom....with FOOD?! When I showed him my receipt that time he just laughed. I will never eat at McDonald's. I understand they can't have every tourist using the bathroom but I'm a 34 year old woman and if I explain that I'm buying lunch I would like to be treated better.

• Visited May 2014