“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I know there are a million places to eat in Lucca, but I believe it would be hard to top the fabulous dinner that we had at Peperosa. The restaurant was recommended to us by a sommelier at a local winery. My tuna was simply marvelous as was my father's beef dish. We enjoyed the complementary digestives served in between dishes and at the end of the meal. We also loved our dessert. The servers were highly accommodating of all of our special requests. All in all, I would highly recommend this restaurant even for the pickiest of diners.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

A restaurant very closed to leading towel, the food was not impressed. We visited this place due to good Tripadvisor Reviews, we had mussels with garlic as starter, steak with balsamico sauce for main course, I had much better steak in Italy. I would say this is a normal restaurant for tourists which offer pretty quick service, average food and affordable price. Coming back? Not sure.

1  Thank Lisahowashere
Reviewed 4 January 2017

We had dinner here with a couple of friends and we must say we liked the food and the place. However, there was something missing, since we were kind of expecting a little bit more from the reviews. The service was ok and the food as well, it was good but we were not impressed.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

If you like to visit restaurant for local people with fantastic sense of presentation and taste, this restaurant what you are looking for.

It is by far the best restaurant during our visit to Toscana, good price fantastic dinner and happy stuff.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

A small eatery with 8 tables/20 seats, customers served by a cheerful young waiter and a cool local chef. The food is extraordinary, the dishes served are very chic and delicious. It is worth to try if you are tired of the pasta and pizza cliche.