Pisa Bike Tour : Beyond the Leaning Tower

Book in advance
from
£18.90
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Murale Tuttomondo di Keith Haring
from £18.90
from £21.48
from £601.31
from £67.86
More Info
All reviews american pop leaning tower pisa centrale station taking pictures murals art murales poignant benches square
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Saw this as we were touring the town. I didn't know about Keith Haring before hand and had to look it up. It's a bit of fun and photos well so go and see it. It is now protected by a glass wall and there is a bar opposite you can sit and look at it.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank trevormM9951BK
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I put this on my list to visit while in Pisa and at that time I have no idea of Keith Haring. I just randomly put this on my list as it is one of the walkable and possible area to explore with our limited time. It's quite hard to be found but we make it and I am glad that I put it on my list. The cafe is already close at the time we arrive so we just taking some picture of the art. It is a contemporary art and abstract. The murals is fit the whole walls and this is one of Keith Haring famous piece of art. Well, I have finally Google him and found out that he is an American artist and social activist whose work responded to the New York City street culture of the 1980s by expressing concepts of birth, death, sexuality, and war. Nowadays we can see a lot of his art print on Tshirt in collaboration with Uniqlo the Japanese Brand apparels. So I am so glad that I put this on my list even tough I can't see any other tourists around but us made us like a little bit fool. Who cares then, I found this is one of Pisa treasure and for art enthusiasts do come to visit if you're in Pisa.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank MoMo87NaNa
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Finally protected by a glass, this Wall really deserves a visit and it is for free as it was conceived.
In front of it there is a nice café dedicated to Keith Hering where you can sit and taste food and drinks.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Great mural from a great artist well kept and nice bar in front of it with a great atmosphere not mentioned in travelguides but this part of the town is much less crowded

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 18 July 2016

I read a few blogs on what to do in Pisa and nothing much came up besides the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Very few mentioned the Keith Haring - Tuttomondo Mural located not to far from the train station.

The Tuttomondo Mural was visually stunning compared to all the older building around the city. It photographs very well for pictures.

Take a moment or two to stop by this amazing work before heading over to the leaning tower.

Date of experience: July 2016