We booked this hotel as we had an early flight out of Pisa, but having now been to Pisa, and seen how close the city is to the airport (ten minutes drive) I wouldn't stay here again.
They do offer a free shuttle bus though.
There is nothing wrong with the hotel... it's fine. Rooms are clean and reasonably large, staff are pleasant and its fairly cheap, but as the city is so close I don't really see why you would need to stay here.
I'd rather be in the centre of town and be able to wander around in an evening rather than be in an airport hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Galilei, modern 4* hotel with 153 rooms with all comforts within 2 Junior Suite. Strategic position to visit Pisa and surroundings. 6 Meeting rooms well equipped. Bar and Restaurant opened from the morning till late evening. Transfer service fro/to Airport or city center, on payment, to booking in advance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Galilei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Galilei - Pisa Hotel Pisa
- My Onehotel Galilei Pisa
- My Onehotel Galilei Hotel Pisa