Stayed at Hotel Galilei for 1 night after arriving on a late evening flight from the UK. Although less than 1 mile from the airport it is a bit tricky to get to in a car. In this respect, please be aware that you have to take a free bus from outside the airport to the car hire depots! The hotel is located in an industrial zone, it is a modern and smart looking hotei on the outside but not so smart on the inside. Staff are a bit impersonal but for a short stay it is OK and handy for the airport, has free car parking, it is close to the motorways North and South or for a visit into Pisa town to see the leaning tower. Rooms are spacious, albeit a bit dated and in need of a refurbishment, however rooms are adequate for short stays and won't cost you a fortune. Moreover, the breakfast is very good. All in all, good for a stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Galilei, modern 4* hotel with 153 rooms with all comforts within 2 Junior Suite. Strategic position to visit Pisa and surroundings. 6 Meeting rooms well equipped. Bar and Restaurant opened from the morning till late evening. Transfer service fro/to Airport or city center, on payment, to booking in advance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Galilei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Galilei - Pisa Hotel Pisa
- My Onehotel Galilei Pisa
- My Onehotel Galilei Hotel Pisa