“Great food and breathtaking views”
Review of Bel Soggiorno

Bel Soggiorno
Ranked #7 of 128 Restaurants in San Gimignano
Price range: US$34 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, View, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Locale storico, situato sulla via principale di San Gimignano. L'ambiente e ricercato ed elegante con una terrazza panoramica che si affaccia sulla vallata. Cucina tipica toscana ricca di varieta e scelta.
Wethersfield, Connecticut
“Great food and breathtaking views”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We were walking by looking for a restaurant and we noticed the views this place had. We stepped inside already content to be there just because of the magnificent scenery, but then the food came and it was so very delicious! Although we were there for lunch, the place looks quite special, my guess is that it becomes even busier at night, although I really enjoyed the view during the day. I don't think I had ever enjoyed such amazing views in any other restaurant.

• Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
Manchester UK
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant by the waiter in our hotel.
A mix really - I had a great steak with truffle...one of the best I have ever had, however my husband had a breaded chicken, which he likened to KFC!!
The other two in our party enjoyed their meals.
Overall, very enjoyable and worth a visit.

If you are going, book in advance and ask for a table in the window..

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Trish S
Chicago
“Continues to be Great”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I used to live nearby and go to this restaurant fairly often. I always thought it had one of the most beautiful views of any restaurant I had been to and the food was even better. I came back after 4 years away and it was as beautiful and as good as ever. Don't miss the leek timbal and the pasta with truffles but, truly, everything is great and the price is very reasonable.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank americanaatoscana
istanbul
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Customer satisfaction? not their problem”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We wanted to dine for lunch and there were three empty tables in the restaurant but we were refused by a waiter stating that they cannot walk through the tables. This refusal was most presumably due to our baby stroller. Surprisingly, there were 4 hunting dogs in a table next to one of the free tables and these were app. 1 meter tall each, occupying a considerable space. We couldn't understand how the waiters managed to walk through this table but not through ours. We were also not offered to wait for a while therefore my rating is terrible for this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Orhan_Istanbuller
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing food and view ”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

We were actually planning to go to another place for lunch but it was closed...thank goodness! We had an amazing meal with a fantastic local red wine for €20! And the view is stunning. Highly recommend