“Our perfect holiday”

Fabio Apartments San Gimignano
Melbourne, Australia
“Our perfect holiday”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We spent a wonderful 14 days in "Il Duca" apartment hosted by Fabio & Sara in August. They are so friendly & helpful & couldnt do enough for us, quite amazing. The apartment had all we could possibly need & was very clean. Our time in San Gimignano was great & we think we walked every inch of this beautiful village. We have no hesitation in recommending "Fabio Apartments.
Brian & Carmel Grace Australia

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Bad Dürrheim, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Reviewed 15 September 2013

After arriving in San Gimignano Fabio and Me, we picked up the car together at the parking and Fabio showed me how to drive to the apartment through the limited traffic area for unloading the luggage, while Sara was showing the apartment and talking to my wife about all the organizational things (like where to put the garbage etc.). After helping us bringing our luggage into the apartment, and parking the car within the garage, both gave us very helpful tips for our stay. Thanks to these tips, we discovered many interesting new places although it was already our 4th stay in the tuscany.
After having a quite great time, Fabio again helped us to carry our luggage to our car on departure.
To summarize: Sara and Fabio are very friendly and helpful. We had a wonderful trip and a relaxing time. Thank you very much Fabio and Sara!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2013

After one year without San Gimignano we were happy to come back in this o so beautiful medieval town.

When we arrived Sara and Fabio were already waiting for us and they welcomed us with open arms. It felt like coming home. Fabio drove the car with me to the garage and Sara went upstairs with my wife.

Fabio and Sara gave us great tips where to go in Tuscany and what to do.

The appartment was really clean and neat at our arrival. A difference with last year was the airco.

Thank you Fabio and Sara for the beautiful holiday!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 1 September 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Ducca apartment for a week in August 2013 and enjoyed every minute. Fabio and Sara went out of their way to be helpful and gave us so much useful advice about things to see and do and where to eat. The apartment was perfect for our much needed relaxing week in Italy after a very hectic 8 weeks touring other parts of Europe and the UK. Everything we needed was available and the apartment spacious and clean. We would highly recommend Fabio apartments to anyone wanting to explore Tuscany.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
cornwall
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We have just spent a very relaxing week in Contessa, enjoying breakfast on the balcony and some great meals out at Sara's recommendation.The central location was perfect. Both Fabio and Sara were very informative about the area and facilities available enabling us to plan our week to best effect. Vecche Mura being one of the highlights..

Narooma, Australia
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Wonderful base for exploring the Tuscany landscape. Apartment was in the middle of the old town and it was wonderful to be able to walk out the door and be a part of it. Fabio and Sara were extremely helpful and could not do enough to make sure we had a wonderful visit. Having a garage nearby to park your car was an added bonus. Make sure you eat at the Restaurant Mura (recommended by Fabio) - beautiful food with a wonderful view.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My husband and I spent a week in the Contessa apartment this past July, which is centrally located and a beautiful apartment with all of the required amenities, including a great balcony that we had several evening meals/drinks on.

I can't express my appreciation enough to both Fabio and his daughter Sara, who went above and beyond with assisting me with surprising my husband with a renewal of our vows ceremony, they contacted the church, spoke to priest and coordinated everything as I had hoped for. I wanted a private ceremony for just my husband and I and I wanted it in the early evening. They arranged all of it and put me in touch with the Priest so that I could work out the finer details, this was all arranged months before arriving, they even arranged a special dinner for after our ceremony - which was out of this world.

If I could give them and the apartment a ten I would - I highly recommend them and the apartment.

1 Thank Karen L