Staying at Torraccia Di Chiusi was a highlight of our month long trip to Italy. Stefano was the perfect host, sharing the history of his beautiful home with such passion and love. The tour of the ancient cave was a highlight as was the substantial wine tasting. Bruno, the chef, deserves a couple of Michelin stars for his dinners and Stefano's Leek Pasta is a dish I will remember forever. Maria made us feel very welcome and the beautiful accommodation was very comfy. I would highly recommend this agriturismo to anyone who wants to know Tuscany intimately and with their whole heart. I wish we could have stayed forever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a hill overlooking the medieval town of San Gimignano, surrounded by greenery, in an isolated and mysterious corner of the Tuscan countryside... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Torraccia di Chiusi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torraccia Di Chiusi Hotel San Gimignano
- Torraccia Di Chiusi San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy