Had looked up a few hours before our arrival to S.G. for a place to stay and decided to try the place out even though didn't have any reviews.
I Pini is located 1.5 km from my estimate from S.G. itself in the hills around the town. The place itself doesn't have an address so check for the written instructions on the website.
The hotel itself is recently renovated with a breakfast room which is also the kitchen, a pool (hadn't been cleaned and was full of bugs) , lounging area and basic but nice room (tiny bathrooms...). Room price was reasonable and breakfast was light like all Italian hotels. Staff were kind and helpful.
Hotel itself is very peaceful and relaxing but be aware of:
1. No Airconditioning - only fan.
2. No wifi or any means of communication - cellphone service is limited to say the least.
3. Walking to S.G. is only 20 minutes but includes going up and down hills.
4. No place to buy food around the hotel so make sure you stop in the COOP near the entrance to the walls and buy dinner.
5. Snakes around the premises and up and down the road to S.G.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking