The hotel is lovely and the restaurant where breakfast is served has a view to die for (as, I assume, do the rooms that overlook the back of the hotel). We were in a room overlooking the piazza. It's a wonderful view as well, but ended up being very noisy. We were there on a Saturday night so that didn't particularly surprise me (though it would have been nicer to hear Italian songs then a group of Americans singing folks song...) but... the noise in the early morning was really awful. The trucks come first and then the street cleaning. If you're not a light sleeper it may not bother you. I'd stay here again but only with a room on the back side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Cisterna Hotel, located in the earth of San Gimignano, is the right place to be close to the main attractions and to the little shops of the main street. The elegance and simplicity of the furniture is combined with discretion with all modern comforts, a harmonious fusion of past and future. The family's commitment has always been to welcome its guest with hospitality and professionalism. Comfortable rooms with air conditioning, TVsat, mini fridge, hairdryer, safe and Wi-Fi Internet. Buffet breakfast with gluten free products . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your La Cisterna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Cisterna
- La Cisterna San Gimignano
- La Cisterna Hotel San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy