- Great location - a few minutes drive to San Gimignano, potential hikes from the fattoria, one hour drive to Sienna.
- Beautiful stone buildings
- Also serves as a wine/olive oil tasting place (we didn't get to try it).
- Breakfast was good and relatively rich (for an Italian breakfast).
- There's a nice outdoors pool.
- We didn't have any wifi reception from our room and had to walk out at night to get it.
- The attitude was friendly, but we expected a more personal attitude.
- The room felt a bit "dusty" / unused, no view from the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bio agriturismo (farmhouse ) in the medioeval village, center of the Farm, lead by the Fenzi's family.In the green landscape of Tuscany with gardens, swimming pool, park games and tuscan food, for a real vacation in the nature but next to the principal cities of art. There are elegantly restructured rooms and apartments in the respect of the native architectures with furniture ancient and great fireplaces. Restaurant with local products, visit of the vineyards and cellars and wine tasting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fattoria San Donato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fattoria San Donato Hotel San Gimignano
- Fattoria San Donato San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy