We stayed here as part of our Italian driving holiday and we were looking for an authentic farm house experience. We enjoyed our stay with the added bonus of the high quality of the wines, olives etc. While we did not have dinner, the breakfast was great. If you are looking for a quiet stay in a Tuscan farm house, with great views of the country side (we could see San Gimignano in the distance from the kitchen window) then I highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bio agriturismo (farmhouse ) in the medioeval village, center of the Farm, lead by the Fenzi's family.In the green landscape of Tuscany with gardens, swimming pool, park games and tuscan food, for a real vacation in the nature but next to the principal cities of art. There are elegantly restructured rooms and apartments in the respect of the native architectures with furniture ancient and great fireplaces. Restaurant with local products, visit of the vineyards and cellars and wine tasting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fattoria San Donato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fattoria San Donato Hotel San Gimignano
- Fattoria San Donato San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy