Immaculate, charming, beautiful setting. Close to town but far enough away to be peaceful. We had a very very difficult flight, but once we arrived at il Casale, it made it all worth it. Alessandro and his staff are fantastic and hard working to make everyone's stay memorable. We have travelled extensively throughout Europe and this is by far one of the best places we have ever stayed at!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The farmhouses are located no more than 2,5 km from the medieval town of San Gimignano in the district of Siena. The "Casale del Cotone" as well the "Rocca degli Olivi" are surrounded by 70 acres of vinyards and olive trees. They were erected in the 17th century at the bottom of the hill where is located the ancient Roman church "Pieve di Cellole" which inspired Giacomo Puccini to compose the opera "Suor Angelica". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Il Casale del Cotone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Casale Del Cotone Hotel San Gimignano
- Il Casale Del Cotone San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy