Tenuta Torciano
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in San Gimignano
See available hotels
Very Good 4/5
Villasanpaolo(San Gimignano)
Villa Remignoli(San Gimignano)
    • Breakfast included
    Hotel Semifonte(Barberino Val d'Elsa)
    Very Good 4/5
    Latini Hotel(Certaldo)
    Hotel Certaldo(Certaldo)
    Great 4.5/5
    Agriturismo Il Vello d'Oro(Barberino Val d'Elsa)
    Excellent 5/5
      All reviewstruffle oildifferent wineswine tastingamazing wineshipped hometartufowonderful afternoonlate lunchbeautiful settingcooking classoilswineryhostshippingcheesetuscanygabriel
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 6 April 2012

After living in Tuscany for eight months, I can honestly say Pierluigi offers THEE best wine tasting experience to date. His knowledge and passion is what makes the evening a night to remember. I've visited him twice now and plan to return with my family next month. The wine, the food, the atmosphere - you can't beat it. If you are in Tuscany, you MUST make the trip to Tenuta Torciano.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
      1  Thank Rachel M
      Reviewed 11 March 2012

I'm an English teacher who moved from Chicago to Florence this year and have visited my share of wineries and wine tastings in Tuscany. I say this with complete sincerity and confidence that the experience at Tenuta Torciano is by far the best I've had. From the warm greeting and smiles by the staff to Pierluigi's comedic and captivating presentation (not to mention the delicious food and wine!)... the authentic experience is something I recommend wholeheartedly! While the 8 glasses of wine and 4 courses of food are definitely worth mentioning, it is the entire energy and charm of Pierluigi's presentation that makes this the best. I recently brought 20 of my friends there last night and he had the entire room laughing the whole time. You will leave feeling like you've gained a new best friend. I know I have! :) Enjoy-- you will not be disappointed!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
      1  Thank Dinabosco
      Reviewed 8 March 2012

We visited this winery in October 2011 while on a group tour. We bought some wine and olive oil which we were led to believe would be shipped to our home from Chicago. Despite repeated attempts to reach the winery to inquire about our purchase, no delivery has been made to date - March 2012. Email gets no response and the phone is not answered.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
      5  Thank AurMad
      Reviewed 2 February 2012

From the minute we walked into the gate of Tenuta Torciano, we felt at home. Mira greeted us with a warm smile and a generous heart. We drank and were educated about wonderful wine and were fed fabulous food. The soup and lasagna were scrumptious beyond words. Seven wines, four courses and an authentic Italian experience made this our most memorable stop.

• Stayed: February 2012
      2  Thank Lesmos11
      Reviewed 11 January 2012

Splendido Pierluigi!

We'll bring another group back in 2012. ")

Grazi,