This hotel is located in the centre of San Gimignano off one of the main squares. If you are staying for a few days I would recommend parking in P1 car park as it is the cheapest and then either getting the bus into town or doing what we did and walking into town (it's roughly 15 minutes walk but be aware it's all up hill).
The hotel is modern and clean and our room had a spectacular view out over the countryside. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The staff were polite and friendly and the breakfast was okay. A very minor point, the wifi was temperamental and would often lose signal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A holiday at Hotel Leon Bianco, ancient hotel run by the same family for more than thirty years, is a step back in time: it is located in one of the most beautiful squares of the historical center, Piazza della Cisterna, inside an ancient palace surrounded by majestic towers of the Middle Ages.The Leon Bianco has maintained the fascination of its ancient origins: the simplicity that binds to the taste and to a warm welcome.Guests staying at the hotel Leon Bianco enjoys the best location, right in the heart of the historic center, to revive the atmosphere of the medieval village and to be able to explore San Gimignano, its typical little streets, the beautiful fortress of Montestaffoli, and all the wonders that this town offers then, he is in the position to visit the most important cities of Tuscany.At dispousal of our guests also a jacuzzi 5 sitz in the terrace, a fitness and a billiard rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Leon Bianco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leon Bianco Hotel
- Leon Bianco San Gimignano
- Hotel Leon Bianco San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy