We stayed here for 2 nights and thoroughly enjoyed the access it provided to the historic town. Located in the Piazza della cisterna you could walk all around the town in the evening when all the bus trips have gone and it feels like you live there. I would recommend a restaurant called Il Pino - we had a mixed antipasti starter which was varied, large and delicious followed by sliced of beef cooked in the over with truffles. You would be hard pressed not to eat well in this town. We even discovered a hot tub on the hotel's terrace!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A holiday at Hotel Leon Bianco, ancient hotel run by the same family for more than thirty years, is a step back in time: it is located in one of the most beautiful squares of the historical center, Piazza della Cisterna, inside an ancient palace surrounded by majestic towers of the Middle Ages.The Leon Bianco has maintained the fascination of its ancient origins: the simplicity that binds to the taste and to a warm welcome.Guests staying at the hotel Leon Bianco enjoys the best location, right in the heart of the historic center, to revive the atmosphere of the medieval village and to be able to explore San Gimignano, its typical little streets, the beautiful fortress of Montestaffoli, and all the wonders that this town offers then, he is in the position to visit the most important cities of Tuscany.At dispousal of our guests also a jacuzzi 5 sitz in the terrace, a fitness and a billiard rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Leon Bianco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leon Bianco Hotel
- Leon Bianco San Gimignano
- Hotel Leon Bianco San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy