Recommend this hotel, we looked at several in the area, we had our own two bed/two bath apartment in a small separate house from the hotel, small kitchen and dining area too! Staff were very helpful, great breakfast plan for 8 euros a day, super clean, nice grounds to walk on. We felt right at home with all of the hotel staff! Internet in the lobby, lots of local information~ Rented bikes from email@example.com great bikes for those rolling hills!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casolare Le Terre Rosse is only five minutes away from San Gimignano and is surrounded by a beautiful park. Thanks to the Niccolini family, this elegant farmhouse, tucked away in nature, was turned into a small gem of Tuscan hospitality. At Casolare le Terre Rosse you will experience a unique, warm and cosy atmosphere and will have the chance to live close to nature while enjoying the food and culture of this incomparable land. You can relax in our bright rooms or in our elegant country-style apartments and enjoy the Tuscan countryside while having breakfast, or you may relax at the spillway pool, where you can restore your energy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Casolare le Terre Rosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Casolare Terre Rosse
- Hotel Casolare Le Terre Rosse San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy