Beautiful hotel, in a beautiful setting. A relief after the hustle and bustle of the cities with clean, comfortable rooms and modern baths. Sarah greeting us graciously, in English, and showed us where the breakfast and dining areas were located. Good hot breakfast buffet. We also had dinner at the hotel both nights, also very good. We wanted to thank our server here by name but unfortunately did not catch her name.
Good location for visiting San Gimignano and Volterra; the hotel provides bus shuttle to San Gimignano.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casolare Le Terre Rosse is only five minutes away from San Gimignano and is surrounded by a beautiful park. Thanks to the Niccolini family, this elegant farmhouse, tucked away in nature, was turned into a small gem of Tuscan hospitality. At Casolare le Terre Rosse you will experience a unique, warm and cosy atmosphere and will have the chance to live close to nature while enjoying the food and culture of this incomparable land. You can relax in our bright rooms or in our elegant country-style apartments and enjoy the Tuscan countryside while having breakfast, or you may relax at the spillway pool, where you can restore your energy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hotel Casolare le Terre Rosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Casolare Terre Rosse
- Hotel Casolare Le Terre Rosse San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy