Stayed here for five nights recently. Hotel was very comfortable and in a great location. You can walk to the town in about 15 minutes. Was a bit concerned based on the reviews but need not have worried. If you are looking for a nice quiet location where you can chill out and use as a base to explore the area or walk to the town, I would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away amidst the quiet green Tuscan hills, the Relais Cappuccina is the ideal place for a comfortable and relaxing stay. The Art Nouveau style villa comprises the main part of the structure. Thanks to its excellent location, it is within easy reach of the medieval town of San Gimignano and is also an ideal base for discovering the art and history of Tuscany's other major towns and cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Relais Cappuccina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Della Cappuccina Hotel San Gimignano
- Relais Della Cappuccina San Gimignano
- Relais Cappuccina San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy