First the Pros - fantastic position and rooms were nicely done.
The cons however were
- there was a 'minibar' advertised on the website we used as well as complimentary toiletries, what they translate to is an empty fridge and some hand wash - not a problem unless you arrive after the shops have closed.
- the air conditioning unit was like trying to sleep underneath a helicopter
- despite several emails concerning breakfast being an extra and agreeing to pay for the said breakfast, when we went to the cafe below ( supposedly an arrangement had been made) they knew nothing so we paid them directly
Having said all that the view from the shower was worth the money
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Al Pozzo dei Desideri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Pozzo Dei Desideri San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy