“Le Torri Pelletteria”

Le Torri Leather Goods
Ranked #6 of 29 Shopping in San Gimignano
More attraction details
Owner description: LE TORRI is not only a virtual leathershop: it is a reality.If you are so lucky to have the opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful italian towns, San Gimignano in Tuscany, you will find our shops in the main street.Le Torri was born under the idea of collecting, producing and selling high quality artigianal leathergoods EXCLUSIVELY MADE IN ITALY, considering that our area is famous all over the world for the production of leather.This project became reality and, during the time, many people from all country visiting San Gimignano stopped in our shops to enjoy the tradition of leatherworks.For these reasons we decided to build a web site, to show everybody our fine leathergoods, so that everybody could buy them even without coming here.Of course we hope that all of you will be able, one day or another, to visit us personally and meet our kind and qualified staff showing you our items.But, you know, in the meantime...enjoy your shopping!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Lerici, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Le Torri Pelletteria”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very good shop, high tuscanian traditional quality and personnel is very nice and friendly.
Very good bags and leather products. My wife of course wanted one of them!!! ;-)

Visited June 2014
1 Thank debemaks

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Service at Le Torri!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My niece and I bought two bags when we visited in May 2014. Serena was very pleasant and helped us with our purchase. Will definitely return next time we visit Tuscany.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sharon W
Vega Alta, Puerto Rico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Outstanding Shop and Customer Service”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I visited this shop during a tour through Italy. I was immediately in love with the handbags from the store. I bought a gorgeous blue leather handbag. I started using it right away and some of my tour friends loved it too.
When I got to my hotel I realized that one of the straps was missing, I thought it was inside the bag but it wasn't. That night I sent an email to their customer service address and the following day I had a reply from Francesca del Corson, from Customer Care. We exchanged emails and a couple of days ago I received the strap; they sent it by mail. I live in Puerto Rico, so for me, this type of customer service is outstanding. I recommend the store very highly; the staff are very friendly, the quality of the workmanship is excellent and the customer service superb.

Visited May 2014
Jericho, New York
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“Outstanding shop”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Le Torri features beautiful and unique leather goods. The service is professional and very friendly. We rushed to purchase a number of products because our tour was leaving. I wish we could have spent more time there and will definitely go back during my next visit. I contacted them after returning to the US about a small problem. I never expected such great service in taking care of my needs immediately from across the ocean
Don't miss it

Visited June 2013
Hobart, Australia
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 153 helpful votes
“Handbag heaven!!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This is the second visit to this shop, they have a fantastic ranges of bags, handbags, purses, wallets and leather goods. On my first visit I went into buy one handbag and came out with three beautiful bags. The quality of the leather and the workmanship is excellent. The staff here are friendly and helpful.
On our most recent visit we were spending a week in San Gimignano so we often walked by this shop I did go in several times to buy a handbag and some presents.

Visited April 2014
LeTorriLeatherGoods, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Le Torri Leather Goods, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you on behalf of all staff.
We are very pleased that our store always offers you an opportunity to satisfy your desires .... each bag is a new story ...
We hope to meet you soon.
Thanks again for sharing your experience ... it is important for us to satisfy our customers.
Best wishes