What a beautiful place! We stayed here for 4 nights and it was everything we thought Tuscany would be. With amazing views of San Gimignano at night. I loved driving the winding road to San G everyday really fun drive. This area around San G is heaven on earth and we loved walking around San G at night when all the tourists are gone. Cant comment on the restaurant as we only had the breakfast and then were gone all day exploring in our rental car but it looked very good. We stayed in the seperate building farther along the road and it was a very nice big room with a balcony. Only thing we wished was that we could have had a view of San G from the balcony at night but beggars cant be choosers. Highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by extensive gardens with fishing pond and outdoor pool, Fattoria Voltrona offers country-style rooms 6 km from San Gimignano centre. Vespa scooters can be rented on site. The on-site restaurant serves authentic homemade Tuscan dishes. Dinner is served every evening in the barn, or under the stars on the terrace. Simply furnished rooms at the Voltrona have tiled floors and heating. The private bathroom comes with shower. Volterra is 23 km away, while Siena is reachable by car in 45 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fattoria Voltrona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fattoria Voltrona Hotel San Gimignano
- Fattoria Voltrona San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy