“Lovely B&B in a perfect location”
Review of I Coppi

I Coppi
Ranked #5 of 66 San Gimignano B&B and Inns
Blanefield, United Kingdom
“Lovely B&B in a perfect location”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We had a great 3 days in San Gimignano in this clean and comfortable B&B. Anna and her family were very hospitable and served us delicious breakfasts with the best coffee we had in Italy. I Coppi is in a great location, only a 10 minute walk to the town but with a glorious panorama of the Tuscan countryside outside your window. We definitely hope to return,

Room Tip: The B&B also has a self-catering apartment with a kitchen.

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Incredible views from the terrace right outside our room. Within walking distance of San Gimignano. Lovely hosts, Anna and her mother, Nicolette, greet you, prepare Tuscan delights for breakfast and made our stay truly memorable. Two nights were not enough. We had a kitchen area as part of the apartment which lent to the home-like feel. Would highly recommend this wonderful place to anyone wanting to experience the beautiful Tuscan landscape and hospitality!

Baltimore
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We just happened upon this B&B and had very friendly hosts, a super clean room, spectacular views and a fabulous breakfast. I can't recommend this place enough. Fabulous and I am picky! We were lucky to be here the end of October as I am sure we wouldn't have been able to walk right in and get a room. The bed was very comfortable. They grow their own tomatoes which were delicious and make their own olive oil. The view from the room was gorgeous and I am sure the nicest we will have our whole 2 week trip. I can't recommend Anna and Alessandro enough as hosts. This is their family home and they keep it updated and lovely!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Renee369
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Unforgettable! Anna and her family are the perfect hosts. The clean, comfortable location is ideally placed atop a hillside with jaw-dropping views of the Tuscan landscape. The breakfast was fresh, plentiful, hearty, and served with warmth--my wife hardly said a word to me at breakfast since she was busy eating! Anna amazed us with her kind, friendly nature--she really cared both about the quality of our stay as their guests and also always making sure we were having a good time in San Gimignano. She even arranged for us a visit to a local vineyard and drove us down the hill to the location. We had a magical time. Thank you Anna and your family for such a memorable experience!

Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The hosts were very friendly, the view was outstanding, the room was clean and comfortable and you're within a 5-10 minute walk to town. The room gives access to a terrace overlooking the olive and grape fields which stretch on for miles. Finally, breakfast was the best we had on our trip through Tuscany.

Great location to explore San Gimignano or the surrounding countryside...highly recommended.

Evesham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We had read all the reviews but we were still surprised by the wonderful location of I Coppi with the stunning views from the terrace, the short walk into San Gimignano with its excellent restaurants and the small but well stocked delicatessen close by. The availability of parking was also very useful. We were in awe of the breakfasts which were delicious and full of variety and Anna and Nicoletta looked after us wonderfully, and Anna was very helpful giving us advice and directions for our day's sightseeing.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Spent 3 nights at I Coppi. The view, the rooms, the host all wonderful. Alesandro, Anna, Nicoletta were all very charming. We drove the entire Chianti region and the best view is at I Coppi. A 10 minute walk to San Gimignano inner city. Look forward to going back. Breakfast was wonderful.
Grazzie Mille