“miss the place everyday”
Review of I Coppi

I Coppi
Ranked #6 of 66 San Gimignano B&B and Inns
Las Vegas, Nevada
“miss the place everyday”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My husband and I tour Italy, Amalfi, Switzerland and France. Love every places but our favorite is Tuscany, esp I Coppi. We were spoiled with the excellent breakfast and the delicious mozzarella every morning with the amazing tomatoes. Best breakfast ever!
Anna and her mother don't speak much English but so friendly and her mother is so sweet and just kept feeding us every time my husband spoke English and we can't understand each other. The scenery outside our window is like movie set and can never get tired of looking at it. Want to sit outside and look at the scenery forever. The place is walking distance to town but would recommend renting a car so that we can explore more we we could stay longer. The place is spotless and clean and smells flower in the morning looking at the vineyard and olive groove. The only thing that we wish is there will be fan since we were there in summer time and can be warm in afternoon. The restaurants that they recommended was sooooo good. This is my 4th time to Italy and I had one of my best meal in Qumqibus recommend by I Coppi. Wish we could be back soon in the fall or next year. Rgds Tom & Chow

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 days with friends to visit many places in Tuscany and to see Bocelli in concert. The residence is run by Anna and her family and nothing is too much problem for them. Breakfast is a lovely spread of typical local foods ( try Anna's home made jams) and each morning Anna gave us good ideas for the days visits including driving directions. She is now known as Anna 'Tom Tom!' Rooms are delightful and spotlessly clean. As 2 couples we shared the 2 bedroom ground floor rooms with a shared lounge/kitchen area and stunning views over the countryside. We will certainly visit again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Paul S
Izmir, Turkey
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Pros:
Great garden with a fantastic view
Room facilities are sufficient
Free parking
Just walking distance to old town
Nearby supermercato and pizzeria
Great hospitality by Anna
Reasonably priced

No cons

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank onderuretmen
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for the last 4 nights of our 10 day Italian honeymoon, and it was hands down the best part! Anna and her family could not have been more welcoming! Every morning we woke up to an incredible view and a warm breakfast!

Anna was very helpful suggesting places to see and restaurants to try! For those interested Cum Quibus and Peruca are a must in San Gimignano!

We hope to make it back here again in the future!!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jeff P
Geelong, Australia
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We spent 6 nights at this wonderful place with friends ( 3 couples) it was a fantastic experience.
Anna, Nicoletta and Alessandro where our hosts and what warm and welcoming people you all are
You made us feel part of your family, the breakfast every morning in your home upstairs were amazing we looked forward to it every day, the food has to been seen to be believed!!! Anna was like our own tour guide she would suggest what to see and and where to go even supplied written direction. The apartments were spacious comfortable and very clean with everything you would need if you wanted to eat in. The position of I Coppi is excellent only 10 minutes walk to the gates of San Gimignano. But the best thing would have to be the most Amazing views day and night from our rooms, what one would expect from Tuscany, rolling hills filled with olive groves, & vineyards and other beautiful villas.
If you are planning a trip to Tuscany I Coppi is the place to stay.you will love it
Tanti Tanti Grazie Anna,Nicoletta and Alessandro for making our stay so memorable and special.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Paulina G
Geelong, Australia
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We spent 6 nights at the wonderful I Coppi B&B with friends (3 couples). What a wonderful experience! Firstly a huge thank you to Anna, Alessandro and Nicholetta for helping to make our stay in Tuscany so amazing. You are all such warm and welcoming hosts. Our breakfasts upstairs in your home were delightful, so much to eat and enjoy whilst we gazed out the open windows over the rolling hillsides of Tuscany. I Coppi is excellent value for money!! The apartments were comfortable, clean, spacious and tastefully decorated and it was terrific to be able to share the cojoined kitchen/dining area with friends. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was very clean and spacious. The views are amazing from the outside areas ... rolling hills, vineyards and olive groves dotted with Italian villas; all typical of what one would expect to see in Tuscany. The positon of I Coppi is excellent, though it is a good 10 minute uphill walk to the gates of SanGimignano however it is worth the walk because you are then right in the old town. You can also find just up the street a laundromat and a small mini mart handy for longer stays. San Gimignano is also a great base to explore Tuscany, we drove to many old towns around the region. Anna was extremely helpful in organising our daily outings with great suggestions of where to go and what to see... even with directions. I agree with all the other comments on trip advisor...if you are visiting Tuscany you could choose no better a place to stay than I Coppi. Thankyou Anna and family for helping to make our Italian holiday so special.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We spend 6 days at I Coppi, it has the most stunning views. We were with friends and had all the accommodation. We had the separate flat on the side, the others had their own sleeping and bathroom s and shared the kitchen/ sitting area. .Our area would benefit from more natural light, I emphasize, a small complaint. Anna, Nicholetta and Alessandro are very welcoming. Breakfasts were very good, the bruscettas were delicious. Along with many other excellent suggestions, Anna recommend Andrea Boccelli's home town. Go there you will love it! There was nothing we didn't love about the area.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends