beautiful working winery with infinity pool overlooking the Tuscan hills. had a wonderful 4 nights here in a cozy room near the swimming pool. San Gimignano is about 20 minute drive & other cities very close as well. need a car to get to stay here & also bare in mind that there's dirt road. didn't try the restaurant as we were trying different places out in town. would love to stay here if ever in Tuscany again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laying on Siena's countryside on gentle hills along the Via Francigena and minutes away from the famous towers of San Gimignano, noble and ancient houses form the Fattorie Santo Pietro, a ancient and quiet village surrounded by 300 hectares of unspoiled nature. The whole village has been restored and it is a rural architectural heritage of pure Tuscan tradition. The Fattorie Santo Pietro offer different types of accommodation to suit guests from all over the world: sixteen apartments, in former farmhouses located in the quiet of nature, nine elegant rooms in the Country House, two villas formerly the estate manor's mansion have all been designed and furnished with great attention to details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Fattorie Santo Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fattorie Santo Pietro Hotel San Gimignano
- Fattorie Santo Pietro San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy