This is the place to be in Tuscany! After your breakfast with a breath-taking view on San Gimignano and splendid countryside you can even visit places like Assisi and Orvieto. But do not forget San Gimignano with it's famous frescos. You will reach the Castello di Fulignano from Poggibonsi by a charming coutryroad. The apartment we had was exellent. Sylvia, the manager, is a very kind woman who knows a lot about the environment and the culture in Tuscany and speaks many languages. We will be back soon in Italy an of course stay again in Castello di Fulignano.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello di Fulignano is an ancient building dating back to the 10th Century and retaining all the charm of its original structure. Meticulous restoration and attention to preserve the traditional features with cotto floors, beamed ceilings, layout united with the amazing views, provide the guest with the perfect spot for a relaxing and inspiring holiday. Ideal for any type of vacation: couples will love the peaceful grounds and romantic atmosphere, families with kids will enjoy walks on panoramic countryroads and local festivals. More active guests have a good choice to keep busy, ranging from mountain bikes, horse ridings, visit wineries …. Whenever you will manage to draw away from the super panoramic swimming pool, many of the most interesting sites in Tuscany are at easy reach for you to visit (Florence, Siena, Chianti villages and Volterra only 30 minutes drive). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Atrapalo so you can book your Castello di Fulignano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Fulignano Hotel San Gimignano
- Castello Di Fulignano San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy