We had a wonderfull stay at Tuscany. The appartment was really perfect, the views we had while we had dinner were impressive! The swimming pool...I have no words to express the feelings of swimming in it... Martina, our daughter was crying the departure day. She didn't want to come back...neither us... Such a wonderfull place to relax, to spend family days and to experience peace... Thank you Silvia for your kind hospitality. We'll come back for sure.
Josep i Marta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ancient fortress backdated to the 10th Century, Castello di Fulignano has been restored and refurbished into an elegant country resort, perched on a hilltop overlooking the Tuscan hills and the famous towers of San Gimignano. Its 360° panoramic view offers the guests a vision of rare beauty. Enjoy history and nature in one of the most gorgeous place of Tuscany. Apartments and pool with a view. Free arrival and departure days. Riding stable and bikes for rent in the nearby. Hiking paths. Wi-fi connection in common rooms. There’s also a restaurant, La Grotta di Fulignano, where guests can taste Tuscan cuisine and the best local wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castello di Fulignano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Fulignano Hotel San Gimignano
- Castello Di Fulignano San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy