This family-run holiday rental is a perfect homebase for exploring the Tuscan countryside. Each apartment is simply appointed, but clean and comfortable. They are spacious. In the summer, they have air-conditioning which I would hope to not hve to use, but if you sleep with the windows open the mosquitos will feast on you!
The pool is large and has comfortable furniture. Although it is not heated, it is generally warm by June.
Our favorite part of this property are the meals that are cooked and served 3 times/week. For us, we travel with our toddler twins and usually can't enjoy a quiet meal. At Il Borghetto, we leave our electronic baby monitor in the apartment while the kids slumber and enjoy a quiet, peaceful, tasty meal in the courtyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IL BORGHETTO di Cortennano, Tuscany villa vacation rentals, lies on the side of a hill within the municipal borders of San Gimignano directly on the original old dirt road leading to the town, with the best view of the famous towers.The accommodation is divided into apartments of different sizes and typology to better satisfy the varying needs of the guests. All apartments are equipped with the following comforts: heating/air conditioning, kitchen with microwave/grill and freezer, dishwasher (in the larger apartments), cable TV, telephone.Some have a fireplace and all are furnished to recreate that typical Tuscan atmosphere that is characterized by the style and taste that have always distinguished this region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Il Borghetto di San Gimignano Agriturismo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Borghetto Di San Gimignano Agriturismo Hotel San Gimignano
- Il Borghetto Di San Gimignano Agriturismo Tuscany, Italy