This was our first visit to Il Borghetto and were bowled over by the location and the accommodation. We rented an apartment with two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The apartment was very clean and beautifully decorated in Tuscany style. We stayed there for 6 nights with friends and spent a good deal of our time sitting on the patio, taking in the views with a good bottle of wine or two. We found the owners extremely welcoming and friendly. On the last night we had a meal in the "caves" and regret not having more. The food was very fresh and beautifully presented. Although the apartments were all full, it was very quiet and peaceful. We will be back again as soon as the "holiday fund" allows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IL BORGHETTO di Cortennano, Tuscany villa vacation rentals, lies on the side of a hill within the municipal borders of San Gimignano directly on the original old dirt road leading to the town, with the best view of the famous towers.The accommodation is divided into apartments of different sizes and typology to better satisfy the varying needs of the guests. All apartments are equipped with the following comforts: heating/air conditioning, kitchen with microwave/grill and freezer, dishwasher (in the larger apartments), cable TV, telephone.Some have a fireplace and all are furnished to recreate that typical Tuscan atmosphere that is characterized by the style and taste that have always distinguished this region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Il Borghetto di San Gimignano Agriturismo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Borghetto Di San Gimignano Agriturismo Hotel San Gimignano
- Il Borghetto Di San Gimignano Agriturismo Tuscany, Italy