See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We spent two days at Fattoria Antonella BB.This place is perfect to end your vacations in a place full of peace silence and GREAT FOOD!!!This is a simple place with the basic things extremely clean and details very well taken care of . It is located near to St Giminiano and Sienna which are beautiful places you should visit.
Antonella is a sweet super host that ensure we had the best time during our stay .The breakfast is great I saw Antonella picking the strawberries from her garden for breakfast and vegetables for dinner .
You have to experience her dinner she cooks like the Gods .I would like to go back to eat dinner .Be prepared to eat a lot and enjoy the dinner in peace.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018

I was transferred to Fattoria Antonella for my originally booked lodging had plumbing issues. It turned out to be an awesome experience above my expectation. Antonella is an excellent host as well as an outstanding chef. She cooks authentic and amazing Tuscany dinners, along with the friendly and warm dinning ambience with the locals, which really makes my Italy trip an impressive and memorable experience.

Definitely stay here for both breakfast and dinner; trust me, you can't find any other San Gimignano restaurants (or other Tuscany restaurants) which could serve as genuine cuisine as Antonella does. I still miss her cooking so much!

The agricurismo is beautiful, relaxing and friendly. The farm and poultry are very well maintained by the other host Peoly, and their dog Shiela is so sweet and adorable, welcoming every guest affectionately.

Please come visit them and you will have an unique experience:)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2018

My Mother and I stayed two days at Fattoria Antonella. After spending a week in Italy, I could say staying at Fattoria Antonella was the highlight on our trip in Italy. Our room was perfect and spacious with a view to the pool. Everything was absolutely spotless. Check-in was easy. It was close to a lot of locations, San Gimignano, Volterra, Siena, Chianti so a great jump-off point for those wanting to explore Tuscany.

There were two other highlights. Antonella and her food. We had every breakfast and dinner at Antonella's and that was the best choice we could have ever made. Everything is fresh and a lot of the food items are from her farm. At dinner, the food and the wine kept flowing all night. The food, was DELICIOUS. My mother and I kept saying it was the best we've had during our trip! For our last dinner she made homemade Tiramisu which was so tasty. The breakfast was amazing as well. There was yogurt, fruit, eggs, cheeses, breads, fresh tomatoes and mozzarella, fresh juice. We got to try some of Antonella's homemade jams and it was so yummy.

Antonella herself is also highlight. She is such a special person. She made us feel right at home. She was always smiling and joking. She truly made us feel like family while we were there. I wish I knew more Italian so I could chat with her more! Antonella, Thank you for such an amazing stay and Thank you for making us feel right at home.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2017

My husband and I just spent four wonderful vacation days at Antonella's agriturismo. From the time we arrived until we checked out, we had a marvelous time. It is a working farm in a beautiful Tuscan setting. Antonella's accommodations are very clean, bright and comfortable. The highlights of our stay were always the meals served in the common room. The atmosphere was convivial and the food scrumptious and bountiful. We couldn't wait to have breakfast in the morning with the delicious tomatoes from the farm, wonderful crusty bread, cheeses, prosciutto and salame, jams, fruit, homemade pie or cake, juice, piping hot espresso or cappuccino, and more. In the evening, we would gather for our delicious dinner with different choices every night. The courses never stopped coming. We ate and we ate. We also had dessert and nightcaps. We made new friends with whom we would have interesting conversations and even some sing-alongs. We will not soon forget our time at Fattoria Antonella. It was a hit for us and it can be for you too. Another important plus is the location, very close to San Gimignano and very easy to find. Although we did not use the pool, some of the other guests did and enjoyed it thoroughly. Parking is plentiful.

Room Tip: We had a room on the upper floor, facing the pool and beautiful countryside. Our car was parked steps away.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

We just stayed one night, but felt like part of the family right away. We had dinner in the family dining room, with Antonella, her husband and friends. Delicious food kept coming on the table. Most of it home grown. Loved it.
The place itself is Tuscan paradise as well. Lovely small farm with all farm animals present. Beautiful views over Tuscany and the beautiful town of San Gimignano.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple