“very good taste”
Review of Il Bandierino

Il Bandierino
Reserve with
Save up to 25% when you reserve online *
Il Bandierino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 548 Restaurants in Siena
Price range: US$19 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I very tasty, good restaurant, very polite service# It is nice to sit there.We Where lucky and had nice weather, so we could sit outside

Write a ReviewReviews (2,234)

Reviewed 23 June 2013

First of all I can't comment on the food because I hardly ate anything. I have to explain a bit more than that. I visited here for a coach trip. My group had paid for food to be provided at this restaurant. Unfortunately I had a nose bleed before even starting the food, so I had to go inside to search for the toilet. There was a long queue, so I had to ask the waiter for some tissues. He gave me some tissues and the bar maid came to my help. She provided an ice pack and sat me down, with sugary water. The owner also helped me out but by far the most helpful person was the barmaid, who made sure that I relaxed and my nose stopped bleeding. Unfortunately the lack of time available and what happened meant I did not have an appetite for food there and then. I was very grateful for the help they gave.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Advertised WiFi and none was functional. Prices astronomical (as it is on Il Campo). Would heartily recommend against.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

We visited this place with my wife to get some rest during our walking tour of siena. We ordered two coffees and after we drank them asked for the check. It was the first time in my life that I see cover charged for coffees. 20%!!!!!!!!!!!
I protested but the waiter with a very rude tone suggested that "this is siena, if you like it". Amazing. 3euros for a latte is a fair price and I would pay happily even 4 in that place. But charging covers over coffee and moreover 20% is terrible scamming. Avoid!!!

2  Thank Evgenios83
Reviewed 3 January 2013

When I went there for dinner, it was not crowded.
We had 2 spaghetti which are pici with garlic and spaghetti with clams for dinner
and they are all tasty.
The service was okay.
The location is great you can see piazza il campo at night

And there is 20% service charge.