“Fun and beautiful way to get your feet wet with Tuscan Wine.”

Tuscan Wine School - Siena
Book In Advance
More Info
US$53.86*
and up
2-hour Tuscan Wine Tasting Workshop in Siena
More attraction details
Owner description: Become an Tuscan Food & Wine Lover in less than 2 hrs! Join one of the daily food tours or wine tasting sessions with a professional sommelier and taste the typical foods of Siena & wines from all over Tuscany & learn loads of helpful details. The classes are fun and informative at the same time, are in English and run daily (except Sundays).
Dublin, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun and beautiful way to get your feet wet with Tuscan Wine.”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I enjoyed myself thoroughly- but I am a lover of wine. The place was quaint, and located in one of my favorite Italian cities- Siena. The lady who did our class was originally from NY but had lived in Italy for over a decade- her blend of both cultures was comforting and helpful. We learned a lot about the differences of Tuscan wine, and about Tuscany's history. We tasted some wonderful wines and cheese and even learned about olive oil. Good way to begin a trip if you love wine!

Visited September 2013

Berkeley, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A lovely afternoon in Siena”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Our walking tour through some of the gastronomic by-ways of Siena included the opportunity to try wines, meats, cheeses, coffees, and desserts all introduced by a charming and knowledgeable guide. It was a delightful way to spend an afternoon taking in the sights of this remarkable hill town while learning a little bit about its wine and food. We would recommend it to anyone interested in either.

Visited September 2013

Golden, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun and Intertesting”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

First off it is delivered and designed by an American so it is easy to understand for other Americans or English speakers. The content was well organized and even includes a section on olive oil. The length was just right (about 2 hours if I remember correctly). A great intro to Tuscan wine at a reasonable cost. And did I mention it was fun!

Visited May 2013

Anaheim, California
“Awesome”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Siena alone is already a pretty amazing city, but the Savor Siena class made it just that much more memorable. This was my first time in Italy, so it was really fun to learn about the different foods/snacks/wines in Tuscany, and even to learn what things like DOCG and DOP mean! There are different classes you can take based on what you want to learn, and if I had more time I'd take them all.

Visited October 2013
Lausanne, Switzerland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun way to learn about wines from Tuscany”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We really enjoyed the wine tasting; it was one of the highlights of our time in Siena, The instructor was really engaging and knowledgeable. The pairings of wine and food was cleverly done. I now known the difference between a Chianti from a Super Tuscan. The olive oil tasting was a real eye-opener.

Visited April 2013