“Educational and fun”

US$51.27*
and up
Siena Wine Tasting School Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Become an Tuscan Food & Wine Lover in less than 2 hrs! Join one of the daily food tours or wine tasting sessions with a professional sommelier and taste the typical foods of Siena & wines from all over Tuscany & learn loads of helpful details. The classes are fun and informative at the same time, are in English and run daily (except Sundays).
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Educational and fun”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We were a family of five adults visiting in September. It was a good overall lesson on Tuscan wines with stories to go with them. Enjoyable experience with good generous sampling of Tuscan wines accompanied with cheese, biscuits and olive oil. The accompanying shop had wine related articles which were useful. I would highly recommend this wine school. Leave your address and they email you further information.

Visited September 2013

Canberra, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tuscan Highlight!”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This experience was definitely a highlight of my trip. As a frequent traveller to Italy I had never taken part in anything like this and I'm so glad I finally chose to. I did the afternoon wine tasting class and I wish that I had had time to do the other things they offered. The teacher was amazing, the tastings generous, the atmosphere wonderful and I learnt so so much. This is one activity that I did on my last 6 week trip that I tell EVERYONE about because it was so fun.
Just enrol in something (anything!) at the Tuscan wine school and you are guaranteed a memorable experience.

Visited October 2013
Melbourne, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“This was a fun way to spend a rainy afternoon in Sienna”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The class was a fun and informative way to get an appreciation of Tuscan wines and Olive Oils.

Well wothwhile

Visited May 2013
San Jose, California
“Very Fun!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We very much enjoyed our visit at the Tuscan Wine School. The class was informative and interactive and give us a good overview of the rating system and direction of Italian wines.
The instructor was fun and has a great sense of humor. She takes an intersting subject and brings it to life. She also recommended an OUTSTANDING bottle from Cupano (her favorite) to take with us and enjoy later. It was fantastic and we enjoyed it on our last night in Italy. What a send off! Your visit to Siena will not be complete if you fail to visit the Tuscan Wine School.

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Seattle, Washington, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Info and Great People”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I visited the Tuscan Wine School in July of 2013 while on a business/pleasure vacation in Italy. I read about it in good ol' Rick Steve's guide book and wanted to see what it was all about. I hadn't really planned on doing a class, but when we walked through the door, we were warmly welcomed and invited to join the "Crash Course" class starting in 20 minutes. Since it was inexpensive and fit our schedule, we stopped in.

The course was wonderful! I'm quite a wino (and come from Washington Wine Country), so I knew a lot of the basics that this class covered. But I learned some more in depth details about the wine making process and I learned how wines are rated/labeled in Italy. This info has come in handy back in the states because I know when I see "DOG" or "DOCG" or "IGT" that I'm getting a real Italian wine. I highly recommend visiting these guys!

The only reason I give these guys 4 stars instead of 5 is that I think they could offer a wider variety of wine prices. Having spent about a month in Italy before visiting the school, I has first hand experience with super inexpensive and super delicious Tuscan wine. Most of the bottles available for purchase were quite pricey comparatively. However, you can be 100% certain every bottle in there is a wonderful wine. Please visit these guys and keep them going. They're great!

Visited July 2013