“Just wonderful!”

Price range: US$12 - US$59
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I went to this amazing "Osteria" in Siena, the food was excellent , Geraldo the owner so welcoming and the "panna cotta" the best I've ever had. Home made pasta called "pici". It is very close to Piazza del Campo.
I strongly recommend this to everybody. Enjoy!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

A middle of the road review for this restaurant, had better and had worse. Veal was a bit tough but the home made pasta as well as the sauce were both very good. Might have caught them on a bad day as the place was swamped

Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

Food was GREAT!!! And great price. We had two plates of the famous mussel, sprawn, shrimp linguini at 10€ each along with a half liter of white wine that was delicious for 6.50€ and a side salad and dessert to top it off. Our total came to $38.50€ which isn't bad for amount of food and the great taste of the pasta!! I left so satisfied!! One of my greatest meals in Italy! Also, the waiter was so nice that as my mom and I was finishing up our convo he offered the both of us a free shot of Italian liqueur. For no charge. It was such a kind gesture and the chef personally told us goodnight as we were leaving. Great restaurant and great staff!!! Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 11 January 2013

We were thrilled that this restaurant worked out so well. We kept looking at menus and decided to give il Vicolo a try. The staff was great, brining us a complimentary glass of the house Prosecco which was quite yummy. The food was great, I had the Cinghalie and wanted more, more, more. I can't remember what my husband had but he really enjoyed it. It is a cute cave-like atmosphere in the hallyway where we sat. It seemed plenty busy for later on a Friday night. We would definitely go back there again whenever we get back to Siena.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

The restaurant is situated on one of the small streets by Piazza del Campo. We were sitted in an inside room which was nicely decorated. The waiter (I'm sorry I didn't ask for his name) was funny and very good, helped with the food and entertained us. Food was very tasty, tipical Toscan food. We had PIci al aglione which was very tasty, Lasagna which was tasty as well and Pizza which was very good. Antipasti was also delicious. All in all food wasn't expensive and very good.