“Great Service, Great Food, Great View.”

Liberamente Osteria
Reserve with
Liberamente Osteria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 531 Restaurants in Siena
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
UK
“Great Service, Great Food, Great View.”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Our party of four stopped here purely by chance. We sat down for a quick drink and were treated to some of the best service I have ever had in Italy.

We only stopped for a drink so only saw the drinks menu, but it was very good. Offering me 5 choices of gin and 3 of tonic water to go with it! The others in the party also were spoiled for choice too.

Two minutes after ordering our drinks the waiter re-appeared with a plate of canapes(all very tasty), quickly followed by our drinks. This level of service appeared to be given to all their guests that evening and all the food looked very good.Top this off by it being in a stunning location and you can't go far wrong.

We will be returning to Siena soon and this place will be on my list for diner.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Pattdiver

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Pre-dinner drinkies & canapés - GORGEOUS!!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stopped for pre-dinner drinks; should have stayed for dinner! FANTASTIC service, excellent menu, FANTASTIC service and a plate of beautiful canapés. Did I say the service was FANTASTIC? Sadly our chosen restaurant for dinner was complete let down and I so wish we'd eaten here. Please go for lunch, drinks or dinner. You'll be made most welcome and it is one of the most enjoyable vantage points to sit back and relax. Highly recommended.

• Visited October 2013
Dublin
“Nice Lunch”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Great menu and good value considering its location. We enjoyed our meal. While we waited, we were impressed by the attention given to a French diner at another table when he complained about his meal. The chef came out, and, in a very friendly way, explained in detail how the dish was cooked. He offered to change the dish to the diner's specification.
Coincidentally, my wife had the same dish and was delighted with it. Our French neighbour didn't like the chef's second attempt either!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank pgbDublin
Perth Western Australia
“I love Aperol Spritzers!”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Nice trendy little place on Il Campo for a relaxing drink. Good service and affordable.

My husband had a couple of Coronas and I had one or maybe three? Aperol Spritzers with quality snacks while facing Il Campo. Memorable

Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Great spot for lunch in Siena”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Great view of Piazza del Campo. Nice wine and delicious food. I think the is probably one of the best locations for restaurant in Siena. The service was excellent and we enjoyed watching people gone by at the square very much. Very relaxing afternoon indeed. Highly recommend if u are in beautiful Siena.

See my photos and please vote for me if you find this review helpful. Thank you very much.

• Visited April 2013