“The best sushi in Siena”
Review of Susy Sushi

Susy Sushi
Ranked #134 of 532 Restaurants in Siena
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“The best sushi in Siena”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

We have been going to this place for more than two years and dont have something negative to say. We always enjoy our time here. Fish is fresh and is a simple and easy menu. Every time we can, we come back.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Idaniux1983

“The best!”
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

I like the fresh fish, is my favourite restaurant of Japanesse food in Siena. I go there twice per month if is possible, I just enjoy it. And they have a very good service. My favourite dishes? Carpaccio de Salmone, dragon roll, tempura roll and miso soup.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Idaniux1983
Siena, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprisingly good Japanese food”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Whenever we found ourselves shopping at that plaza, we inevitably ate lunch there. Its a nice change from the daily diet of fantastic Italian food. The Agedashi Tofu is exceptional :)

Visited January 2012
1 Thank ana s
Siena, Italy
“Gotta have sushi? Might as well have it here.”
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Sushi is cool in Italy. That is, it represents perhaps the only non-Italian cuisine that Italians seem to enjoy. Susy Sushi is decidedly uncool. First, it's located in a mall. While it is the best among the restaurants (?) in the mall, that doesn't necessarily mean quality. I've been to this place perhaps 20+ times. My friends love sushi. I'm allergic to fish. Seriously, I'm allergic to fish. I can however eat shellfish, octopus, clams etc. So, I have tasted just about everything this restaurant has to offer that isn't fish. The pork dish is nice. Ebi maki (prawns) is ok. Tempura passable. Hot sake makes up for any disappointments (only the one variety, but decent). Above all, it is reasonably priced (for a mall). Their lunch bento box is especially good value (10 euro). If you're craving sushi, happen to be in the mall, and want to see Italians appreciate something else than pasta, this just might be your kind of place. Service is efficient rather than cordial.

• Visited August 2012