“Very Kind Staff”

Hotel Italia
Ranked #7 of 40 Hotels in Siena
“Very Kind Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

It was a great deal to stay in this hotel. Rooms are very clean and pretty, breakfast is ok and location is not too far from the center; but the best of it is the staff, they threat guest with so much care and enthusiasm, this is not common in Italy. I loved my stay in this place.

Stayed May 2014
hotel-italia-siena, Direttore at Hotel Italia, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Hernan,
grazieeee!
Many many thanks...I really appreciate your words about my staff...I think they're incredible, too.
All the rest is very nice, but what you write about them fill up our hearts.
A warm regard from Siena...looking forward to your next visit!

Federica Fiochi and the Staff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Henderson, Nevada, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

This hotel is convenient to the train station. After several escalators it about 150 yards to the right. Room was clean and up to date. Breakfast was good, WIFI worked. Take bus #10 to the center of the old town.

2 Thank Joe M
Dear Joe,

many thanks for staying with us and for your nice comment.
It's a pleasure reading you appreciated location and service.
I hope you'll choose to be our guest again if coming beck to Siena.
Sincere regards,

Federica Fiochi and Staff
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

The hotel was close to everything. The staff was super. The breakfast was very good lots of choices. The room was spacious yet a little busy facing the main street. We were offered to change but the room was larger than most. We would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank jwrlafrance
Dear Guest many thanks for your kind review.
Looking first at the detailed rating I was surprised about the 3 of the general one, but what is most important is your satisfaction and I understand you spent a good time with us and our services.
Many thanks also for recommending Hotel Italia, I really appreciate that.
Looking forward to your next visit me and the Staff we send you a warm regard from Siena,

St. John's Newfoundland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed for one week. We came by bus from Rome, got the esculators from the station and were surprised how close the hotel was. We had a large comfortable very clean room with magnificent views out of both windows as we had a corner room. Lots of space and the beds were very very comfortable. We were surprised by the easy and beautiful 10 minute walk to Il Campo, We were expecting a longer walk with more hills. Breakfast was good and varied and the breakfast room was bright and airy. The whole hotel was modern, light and bright and pristine. Staff were helpful and friendly. (We were impressed with the friendliness of the people throughout our three weeks in Italy). We would definately stay there again. Oh yes, free Wifi and free coffee and croissants in the bar during the day. Exceptional.

Room Tip: We were on the forth floor, corner room... Great view, great sunrise and sunset views. Rooms were q...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
hotel-italia-siena, Direttore at Hotel Italia, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear BarbaraGa,

please let me thank you for staying with us during your visit to Siena and for sharing this great review about Hotel Italia.
I'm so glad you appreciated our location and services like so the kindness of my Staff...they want to say GRAZIE...for your nice words.
Me and the Staff will wait for your next visit open arms, hoping to give you a better and better welcome.
Kindest regards,

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

This was a wonderful hotel in Sienna. We where in Italy for two weeks, and this was our favorite hotel of the trip.
We had a nice large room with a beautiful bath . it was very modern with was a surprise in Italy.
All the staff could not have been friendlier. They all spoke good English and helped us plan tours and directed us to the good places to eat.
We would diffently stay here next to me we go to Italy.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
hotel-italia-siena, Direttore at Hotel Italia, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear mgorlando,

I'm so sorry for the delay in answering, I always answer immediately but I realize just now that your comment was unanswered.
Many thanks for this incredible review. I'm really glad that your stay was so pleasant and I would really like to let you know how my staff appreciated your nice words about them. GRAZIE.
We all will wait for your next visit open armswarmest regards from Siena.

the best bit
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Good location, good (Superior) room, but best of all were the staff. Breakfast Room staff were were tireless, efficient, and amazingly patient and helpful to the many different nationalities staying there. However, the STARS OF THE SHOW were the staff on Reception. Unfailingly smiling and helpful, nothing was too much trouble, regardless of the time of day.
A special mention must be given to Julia on Reception, who performs at a level not often experienced, and must be a wonderful asset to the hotel.
Well done everyone.

WOW!!!
Grazieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
This are the best words ever red.
I'm so proud of my staff and you can't immagine how glad I am they can read your review.
They're the heart of the hotel, it's success, nothing could be possible without them.
Giulia, me, and all, I really mean all the Staff want to send you a giant CIAO from Siena, looking forward to your next visit.
Warmest regards,

North Bay, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stayed here for two nights. Location is perfect for those arriving by train with an escalator to the centro storico. The breakfast room is bright and cheery. The staff were extremely helpful. Our room was impeccably clean, airy and quiet. A lovely treed walk to Il Campo with cafes, shops and tonnes of character. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Siena.

1 Thank BrendaDan438
hotel-italia-siena, Direttore at Hotel Italia, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear BrendaDan,

many thanks for staying with us and for leaving this useful review.
Me and my Staff we are all very happy that you enjoyed the hotel and the great location.
We would also like to thank you for recommending us...we really appreciated that.
Looking forward to your next visit, please accept our warmest regards.

Federica Fiochi and Hotel Italia Crew