“Simply Sublime|”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I was with my boyfriend in Siena, just a couple of days ago and we have no idea where to eat our lunch. We were really avoiding those tourist traps near any tourist spots, but this place stands out! The whole place was VERY STYLISH, very modern and very clean. One might think that the food would be somewhat modern, but it was to our surprise that it was very good and so traditional in a way. None of those fusion novelle cuisine things, very no fuss, no nonsense traditional food. I love the menu of the day, it was decently priced and the service was excellent!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,215)

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Had the set meal of the day. It was ragu and the beef in porcini sauce... mmmmm.. aaah! Was really good. Good deal for 18e as well. The ambiance was very nice, and very friendly staff. Very nice experience overall. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We only went here after the #2 rated restaurant told us it was fully booked for the evening. The decor here is decent and the service very good. Food was ok - I expected better. I had the percino cheese on toast starter which was rather bland. For the mains, I had the Pici with tomato, chilli and garlic. It was quite good. My wife had the Tuscan soup - which was more like a bland casserole. She wasn't able to finish it.

Overall an ok place for grub and not too pricey either.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great little restaurant near Il Duomo of Siena. We went based on their Trip Advisor rating. The service was good and the prices reasonable. We had the following:
1. Don't remember the name, but it was a cheese like custard with balsamic reduction. It was delicious.
2. Pasta with Boar Ragout - Very good.
3. Main Course - Encontre with oil and spices - Also very good

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Siena

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Great restaurant with great prices. The food was really good - one of the best meals I had in Siena.