“Siena tour”

Stella Soldani Siena day tour guide
Ranked #11 of 55 Tours in Siena
More attraction details
Owner description: If you wish to visit Siena and Tuscany with a local fully licenced tourist guide I am very pleased to share my experience and passion with you, I am living in a unique medieval town and in a charming wine region, enjoy!
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Our half day tour with Stella was great! Stella grew up in Siena and has a lot of knowledge about the town. We were there during Palio, and our 10 year old son loved the explanations about the contradas and the race. Stella even arranged last minute tickets to a practice race while we were there.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
stellasoldani, Manager at Stella Soldani Siena day tour guide, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2014

Ciao! how are you? it is less busy here in november so I can sit down and thank you again for your visit in Siena last july during the very hectic Palio horse race days! I am sure your children still remember the colours and the atmosphere and maybe they will cheer next year for their favourite contrada! thank you again for your kindness and thank you for choosing Siena and Yuscany for your holidays! with love Stella

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We had the great fortune of spending two full days with Stella. She provided great insight for the adults while engaging the 5 young children in our group (aged 6 to 10). In addition to providing great historical context, Stella have us access to interesting sites in Sienna that we would most certainly have walked right by had Stella not been with us. Stella also served as out your guide for San Gimignano and Montalcino and was equally helpful and informative. Both tours were great and the kids really bonded with her.

I would not hesitate to recommend Stella.

thank you very much for your kindness, it is quiter now in Siena so I wanted to thank you and your family for choosing Siena and San Gimignano for your holidays, next year Siena will ne italian Cultural Capital 2015, I am sure you will hear about that online or on media, hope to meet your family again in the future!
grazie! hugs Stella

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Our family of four with two kids ages 7 and 10 spent the morning with Stella. She was great. Very informative and enjoyable. She got my girls very interested in the Palio. She also taught us a lot about the town of Siena. We were originally planned for two hour tour. But since we were doing so great I asked her to stay for an hour longer. Great guide!

thank you so much! I appreciate your kindness to write a review a few months ago, sorry it took me a while to answer but it is getting quiter here in Siena so I have now some time to sit down and write! hope you have a great memory from your holidays in Italy and to meet you and your beautiful girls soon in Siena, Love Stella

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stella provided not only historical facts, but insights only a lifelong resident can provide.

I only wish that we had more time with her. She can offer special access to places and events should you desire a specialized tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We had been to Siena a number of times before but not for il palio. Stella gave us insights we could not have discovered on our own.