“Fall in love with Siena” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stella Soldani Siena day tour guide

Stella Soldani Siena day tour guide
Ranked #11 of 51 Tours in Siena
More attraction details
Owner description: If you wish to visit Siena and Tuscany with a local fully licenced tourist guide I am very pleased to share my experience and passion with you, I am living in a unique medieval town and in a charming wine region, enjoy!
California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fall in love with Siena”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stella is amazing. We got to see things in Siena we never would have seen otherwise. My only regret is that we didn't have her for the whole day. I would have loved to explore more with her as a guide. I second everything that other reviewers have said so won't repeat them. This is money well worth spent!!

Visited July 2014
stellasoldani, Manager at Stella Soldani Siena day tour guide, responded to this review, 26 November 2014
What should I shay...Grazie! I am so happy to hear that three hours were maybe not enough, I know that Siena is a jewel and it is worth spending one or two night here so to explore more in the 17 districts that we have inside the medieval walls, and then reach Montalcino Brunello wine region, Pienza and Montepulciano to enjoy the gregorian chants or the Chianti wine region and San Gimignano! A good reason to be back soon! thank you! Stella

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Siena Family Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Our afternoon with Stella was one of the highlights of our trip. Stella shared her intimate knowledge of Siena and captivated our sons (9 and 5) along with our extended family throughout the tour. In addition to the history Stella shared, we had the unique opportunity to engage with the community and shops allowing us to see Siena differently than we ever had before.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

grazie! I am sure that travelling with your kids is a great treat and this is what me and my husband always feel when we have the chance to travel with the family! I am so glad that you had a great experience and hope you will be back soon to Siena, imagine next year Siena will be 2015 Italian Cultural Capital so we will have lots of events and on july 2 and august 16 the Palio horse race! grazie. Love Stella
Seattle, Washington
“Day in Siena”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

We had an incredible morning with Stella in Siena! Our children aged 8 an 11 really enjoyed the stories and information Stella shared and she managed to bring the city's history to life for us all.
Thank you for a great experience Stella!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you very very much! it is lovely to here that you and your family enjoyed the tour, children are always captured by the history and legends of my town and the Palio horse race is something incredible for them and not only for kids!
Looking forward to meeting you again in Tuscany! Hugs Stella
“Siena tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Our half day tour with Stella was great! Stella grew up in Siena and has a lot of knowledge about the town. We were there during Palio, and our 10 year old son loved the explanations about the contradas and the race. Stella even arranged last minute tickets to a practice race while we were there.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Ciao! how are you? it is less busy here in november so I can sit down and thank you again for your visit in Siena last july during the very hectic Palio horse race days! I am sure your children still remember the colours and the atmosphere and maybe they will cheer next year for their favourite contrada! thank you again for your kindness and thank you for choosing Siena and Yuscany for your holidays! with love Stella
Toronto, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Great guide for the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We had the great fortune of spending two full days with Stella. She provided great insight for the adults while engaging the 5 young children in our group (aged 6 to 10). In addition to providing great historical context, Stella have us access to interesting sites in Sienna that we would most certainly have walked right by had Stella not been with us. Stella also served as out your guide for San Gimignano and Montalcino and was equally helpful and informative. Both tours were great and the kids really bonded with her.

I would not hesitate to recommend Stella.

thank you very much for your kindness, it is quiter now in Siena so I wanted to thank you and your family for choosing Siena and San Gimignano for your holidays, next year Siena will ne italian Cultural Capital 2015, I am sure you will hear about that online or on media, hope to meet your family again in the future!
grazie! hugs Stella