“Lovely lunch and great waitress”

Ristorante Numero Unico
Ranked #22 of 536 Restaurants in Siena
Price range: US$18 - US$59
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We found this by accident although it was on my list of places to look out for whilst wandering around Siena. Stopped for lunch and had a good meal served by a lovely waitress . So much better than the surly waitress we had encountered when we stopped for coffee on the Piazza del campo . Very fresh and not your usual Italian fare. Would recommend.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We ate at this restaurant for dinner one evening and it was delicious! We sat out outside on the terrace which is at the side of the restaurant and off the busy street.

We ordered the rabbit dish and zucchini flowers to start and then the duck pasta and pasta with bacon and pepper for a main. All the food was delicious and the menu is so different from the usual Italian dishes - really really enjoyed it and the price was reasonable. Would highly recommended!

1  Thank Sandybeach18
Reviewed 20 May 2014

As I wandered around Siena today, I just couldn't quite make it up this hill but there was a resturant half way up. I took a quick look at the chalkboard and decided to give it a try. It was FANTASTIC!

I had the caprese salad, with the best tomatoes I'd ever had and the rabbit salad. The rabbit was moist and flavorful and served on wafers of toasted sweet bread on a pile of greens, drizzled in balsamic.

I wish I could have stayed in Siena longer just to have anither meal there.

1  Thank ExChefsWife
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We lucked into this place with the hep of trip advisor. The contemporary aesthetic, modern and clean feel with thick linens, delicious food,. Great decor, too( old black and white photos of the crowds watching the Palio) added up to the very pleasant experience, food. Was excellent, beyond expectations,

1  Thank bat54
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Had low expectations because it's near the tourist drag, but gave it a try. Turned out to be very good indeed. Had marinated rabbit antipasto followed by maiale caramaletto secondo and it was outstanding. Service was also excellent. Would definitely recommend.