“Italian delight!”
Review of Ri.Me. Ristorante

Ri.Me. Ristorante
Reserve with
Ri.Me. Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 536 Restaurants in Siena
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My husband and I stumbled upon this restaurant by chance last week. We rate our meals as one of the best we've had in Tuscany. The owner is very friendly and helpful. I had the Octopus stew with potatoes - delicious. My husband had a seafood dish.

A lovely location, personal and hands-on service. Highly recommendable.

There are newer reviews for Ri.Me. Ristorante

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I was with my friend by accident in this cosy restaurant in Siena. A wonderful experience with delicious entrees, prepared with a lot of fantasy.
The owner is Carmela, a very friendly, young nice woman.
She advised us also about the wines very well. We liked specially the Chianti de Bereto.
Thanks for this fabulous dinner.
Denise and Sandra, Amsterdam, the Netherlands

Wonderful dining:
The owner is Carmela, a very friendly, young woman.
Thanks for this fabulous dinner.
Denise en Sandra, Amsterdam the Netherlands

Reviewed 13 September 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the reception staff of our hotel. At firs we were a bit sceptical because it is somewhat out of the city centre. However the staff is extremely friendly and all the food is freshly prepared in the open kitchen. Traditional local food. We were there in one of the Palio weeks and basically sat down with all the local who had diner in the street. Very special experience. Ecxellent price/quality.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Ciao Carmela! Thank you so much for two of the best dining experiences we had in Italy. Your uniquely entertaining and characterful service was the perfect context for food that was a very successful blend of tradition, flavor and innovation.

My Sister and I look forward to coming back and enjoying your service and your kitchens food and maybe even an digestivo with you!

Ben and Katie.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Happened upon this place when strolling around the town. Absolutely great pasta dishes at reasonable prices. Staff very helpful and we never felt rushed. Clean and modern decor and facilities.