“If you want a good italian meal”
Review of Ri.Me. Ristorante

Ri.Me. Ristorante
Reserve with
Ri.Me. Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 542 Restaurants in Siena
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Located in the centre although away from tourists and noise, this little restaurant serves good quality authentic italian courses. Relatively good service, however the seating outside wasn't too comfortable.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

If you are looking to experience a quaint Ristorante and with excellent food and service then you won't be disappointed at Ri. Me. Ristorante! The owner was so kind, when we showed up the restaurant was closed until 6:30 but she opened it up and invited us in for a glass of wine while we waited half an hour to open. We had vegetarian lasagna which was the most delicious we have ever had and I highly recommend it. Enjoy the experience and it will be one you won't forget.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A wonderful find in a quiet street a short walk from the Campo.We were recommended to this restaurent by friends and found the menu fantastic with such a variety of wonderful dishes. Whether your preference is for meat, fish or vegetarian there are choices for all. My wife and I dined there twice with friends from our Hotel and we all had excellent meals. I had one of the best Tuna steaks ever and my wife enjoyed one of the best deserts she has ever had. I would thoroughly recommend seaching this restaurent out. The place is run by two lovely sisters with attentive service in what appears to be a new establishment, It deserves to do well.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very tasty dishes and open and friendly owner. We spent pleasant time here with my friends. I'll be back here for sure!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Lovely evening starting with a pasta cooking class. Innovative food including an excellent spinach pie! Sisters Carmela (front of house) and Samantha (Chef) operate a class restaurant. You'll enjoy this place!