We stayed here at the end of a walking holiday & it was the perfect place to relax. The rooms are crisply modern but comfortable & the staff were all friendly and helpful. We ate in the restaurant on our first evening and we were very impressed with everything. The breakfast was extremely good too.
The best bit was the spa though. What a fabulous space. You really feel like you are in a genuine Roman Bath. The pool is fantastic with all sorts of funky waves & bubbles - you almost don't need the jacuzzi. The steam rooms were amazing too. I didn't have any treatments but looking back I wish I had.
I really would recommend this hotel and spa - it was simply lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Relais Nun is located in the spiritual heart of Assisi, in the highest part of the historical center with magnificent views of the both the Rocca Maggiore and Minore on the soft contours of Mount Subasio. It is an exclusive 5 star resort that came about from the careful restoration of the ancient monastery of Saint Catherine, which was originally constructed in 1275 for a community of Benedictine nuns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum Hotel Assisi
- Nun Assisi Relais And Spa Museum